7a is the best because we have more stamps then 7d and 7i
today in ilearn we were learning about cyber safety and we learnt about how to stay safe online and what to do and what not to do in different situation
best three cyber safety point are:
- change your account settings to private
- do not post inappropriate things on your profile of yourself or other people
- stay away from people you don’t no
our water in Warrnambool comes from the Colac Otway
- Water is collected from rivers, dams or underground, and pumped through pipes to where it is needed.
- Raw water from rivers is stored here to allow solid particles to settle to the bottom.
- Special chemicals (called alum) are added to help impurities sink to the bottom and be removed.
- This process makes impurities settle to the bottom so that they can be removed or Special chemicals are added to float impurities to the surface, so they can be removed.
- The water is filtered through different filters (eg: sand filter) to clean the water.
- The pH of the water (how acidic it is) is checked and adjusted to the proper level.
- The water is disinfected so that it is safe to drink (using chlorine or other methods).
- Clean drinking water is stored until it is needed by customers
today in science we did a sheet on food webs. we had to go onto our laptops and open a program that created food webs. we had to add 8 organisms and connect the food chain.
the organisms i used where: plants, decomposeres, dingo, fox, rabbit, duck, wedge-tailed eagle, snake.
in normal conditions most animals where going up and down and this was to do with the seasons that then affected the animals plant eating animals that then affected all the other animals in some way.
when a cat was introduced to the food web every other species died but rabbit, duck and plants
pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- 1 and 1/2 cups of self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 1/3 cup of raw sugar
- 1/3 cup of mixed fruit
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of milk
- sift the flour and mixed spice into a large bowl
- rub in butter into the flour and spice. It is ready when it resembles breadcrumbs
- add raw sugar and mixed fruit with the flour mixture and stir
- mix milk and egg together in a small jug
- poor milk and egg mixture into flour and using a wooden spoon stir until combined
- place 12 even spoonfuls of mixture onto your greased trays. (33 rows of 4)
- bake for 15-20 minutes. they are ready when they are light golden brown in colour
- cool rock cakes on wire rack to cool down before presenting your best three on a small white plat
i have created an animal that is perfectly adaptedto life on pi-omega. pi-omega is tropical: wet and hot. most of the planet is covered by rainforest. the planet is really flat.water collects in large pools and lakes which have water in them all year round. a speceis of poisonous plant grows thickly on the ground. the spines on this plant is poisonous, and any anmal that steps on one is sure to die. the vegitation is plentiful, and includes leaves, fruits and nuts. animals include carnivourous snakes, varieties of insects, monkeys, fish and birds.
giant anaconda bever fish
the adaptations are: its size, claws, tail, mouth, skin and horns.
size: giant, 10m long
movment: its tail in water, claws and body on land.
how does it eat: swolows its prey whole
how does it catch food: claws, horns, tail.
how will it keep cool: in the water
how will it shelter: underground
how will it defend itself: claws, tail , horns, mouth.
some new skills i have learnt in electronics are: soldering wires, creating a nerve tester and senser light and creating working circuits.
i have enjoyed elecronics in semester one and have learnt lots of new skills.